Mar 4, 2009

For the Casanovva......

I needed to start my 09 bull with a bang and there I go, with our very own Lalettan's intro dialogue excerpt from the upcoming Rosshan Andrews flick 'Casanovva'. Don't laugh at the title. Casanovva is named after a man (womeniser) who lived in Italy years ago, the one who won the heart of many women. I'm struggling to open the socring, let alone many :). I have heard two peppy numbers from the movie, one is ofcourse the intro and the other one, a trendy slick rap number with a mix of semi-classical here n there. Go through the intro first and u can't help but fall for it. I'm sorry it's in Malayalam :P
"Njan Casanova! Pranayichu theerathavan ennartham

Swantham peralla, Veena pera :)
Inneleyum mazha peythirunnu
Inneleyum udayasthamayangal undayirunnu pakshe.......
avayonnum entethayirunnilla
enikku vendiyayirunnilla kaaranam.....
innale njaan pranayam arinjurinnilla
inneppozho ennilunarnna pranayathiloode njaanariyunnu
MAZHAKKU AVALUDE GHANDHAMANU, surya reshmikal avalude sparshanamanu

Vridhane 16karanakkunna asurane polum swapnam kaanan padippikkunna PRANAYAM
Aa bhashayil samsarichu thudangumbol oro divasavum nerathe thudangatte ennu aashichu pokunnu
pakalukal avasanikkathirikkatte ennu prarthichu pokunnu
ethu jeevachalathinum manassilakunna bhasha
ettavum valiya prarthana.......

......I LOVE YOU Njaan ninne snehikkunnu"

The point Lalettan is trying to make here is 'love can prevent someone from committing a sin, love changes one's own self, love is a superlative feeling'

Enough is enough. I can't wait to hit the theatres when Casanovva releases cos I am in love.......

No comments: